Saturday, September 29, 2012

NARS Pigalle Lipstick

Pigalle is such a stunning colour - when I put in on, I feel like its the perfect 'classic' shade.  To me, Pigalle seems like a deep brownish pink, a perfect everyday neutral that is a bit deeper and more sophisticated.  Its actually quite warm and works with a lot of warm neutrals like browns, creams, caramel, warm berry shades.  I wanted to create a makeup look that plays up on the warmth of this shade - I wanted a look that is both warm, rich and classic - this is what I came up with - check it out:




Classic makeup look:


Mineral Fusion Foundation in Warm

MAC NC 30 concealer

MAC Matte Bronze Bronzer

NARS Madly blush

Brule eyeshadow as base, soba on lid into crease, coffee liner (all MAC products) with NARS Galapagos smudged into upper lashline, Loft Brown mascara (MAC)

Pigalle Lipstick - NARS

No comments: