Friday, July 6, 2012

MAC Phone Number Liner with Coquette Shadow

I wanted to create a soft, warm look for summer that still have that boho-chic look that I've been obsessed with lately.  I think I've also loved an eye-makeup look that is both smokey yet subtle and a lipstick shade that is natural and in the warm pinky-beige family.  I am very happy with the palette I've chosen for this look and I think I may make it my summer signature:



For the eye-makeup look I started with applying Borjouis Rose essential highlight as a base, MAC Coquette eyeshadow from lid to crease, Phone Number eyeliner and then smudged coquette into the upper lash-line before finising with mascara.  I used Bobbi Brown Tawny blush as a contour shade and MAC BLushbaby as my blush.  I then swiped on MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick - a perfect match to the Soft Autumn swatch fan:



If you;re looking for a bohemian, natural look with soft, warm makeup shades, defintely check out these colours!!!

No comments: