Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chanel Rose Cuivre Lip Liner


I have to admit that lately, I've been steering away from the nude and spice toned lipliners.  For the longest time I've always wanted those nude shades to work, but instead, they wash me out, so I've decided to embrace a lipliner that is still natural, but that gives me the colour and warmth that I need.  Rose Cuivre by Chanel is such a pretty neutral berry-rose-brown shade.  It can be used with any shade in the warm-neutral family: warm berry rose, rose-brown, salmon pink, brownish-red etc etc.  In my previous post (http://renata-beautyandelegance.blogspot.ca/2012/07/chanel-venise-lipstick.html) I used this liner with another lipstick by Chanel - I wanted to show how versatile this lip pencil is, so here is the same makeup look, but with a more rose based lipstick shade - Jersey Rose by Chanel.  I love versatility in makeup shades - its makes your look harmonious and gives it a ceratin consistency and allure:


No comments: