Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrity Makeup Inspiration

I think that one of the best ways to discover what your best colours are is to find a celebrity with the same colouring as you.  WHen you find your celebrity makeup inspiration, it becomes interesting to see what colours makeup artists use on that celebrity - you'll notice that certain looks are amazing and other times, you'll wonder - what was that makeup artist thinking - she looks washed out/ashy/grey etc etc - The key is to take your time finding a celebrity who you feel represents your skintone/hair and eye colouring combination etc etc.  I've always been inspired by Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie and Miranda Kerr - I then realized that they both had the same colour combination as me - medium golden brown hair, a warm beige/golden skintone and lighter eye colour.  Miranda Kerr especially tends to wear colours that I am so drawn to naturally.  I decided to do a collage of makeup looks that I created that resemble looks that Miranda Kerr has also worn - I was shocked to see how well similar colours work on us both - I feel like I've come very close to finding my best celebrity makeup inspiration:



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Aw! I love all of your makeup looks! So pretty :). While I feel like it's hard for me to find celebrities with the same coloring as me, I do love Drew Barrymore. She can pull off so many different looks :D. I'd like to be like her in that respect.

Anonymous said...

I've hear Miranda is a soft summer!

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful makeup!!!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Renata said...

Thank you Marcela!!!