Saturday, May 19, 2012

Soft Palette Comparisons

I'm so inspired to do a yet another colour harmony collage based on the childhood photos I just posted.  Soft seems to be the season I gravitate towards the most and the natural flush in my cheeks and lips as a child seemed to be very much like the shades in the soft palettes.  I decided to compare the Soft Summer and Soft Autumn palettes - I'd love to hear what you think:


Soft Summer:

VS

Soft Autumn:                                                                                             




I think its a really tough call - both palettes seems to work really well, but I actually can't help liking the Soft Summer a little bit better???

2 comments:

Jeanine Byers said...

I think soft autumn works best, but I'd also be curious to see them in a warm autumn collage.

Renata said...

Check it out Jeanine: http://renata-beautyandelegance.blogspot.ca/2012/05/true-vs-soft-autumn-collage.html