Monday, May 28, 2012

MAC Taupe Lipstick - Take 2

I've been wearing a lot of my Taupe Lipstick by MAC lately - but I've been combining the look with a lot of gold toned makeup to really play up the warmth of the lip colour.  I created a look where golds, golden browns and bronze toned take centre stage:



For this look I started with my basic face prep and used MAC's Gold Deposit as a powder all over to set my foundation and concealer.  I then used Refined Golden bronzer as a contour with NARS Silent Night as a highlight and mixed Makeup Up For Ever #54 Copper shadow and NARS Taj Mahal for a warm, golden blush shade.  I created a natural, warm eye using Silent Night as a base, MAC's Saddle eyeshadow from lid to crease, Teddy eyeliner and NARS Galapagos to smudge into the upper lashline before finishing with mascara.  I then applied Taupe lipstick by MAC! 

I really like this look - I think its a fanatastic natural, warm, golden makeup look that is perfect for everyday and when you want to create a balance between softness and golden-warmth!!!

No comments: