Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Revlon's Sandalwood Beige

Sandalwood Beige lipstick is the perfect 'your lips but better' lipstick for those who have a warmer skintone - its the perfect subtle, terracotta shade without being too orange or too brown.  The blog 'Truth is Beauty' recommends this shade for anyone who is a True Autumn.  When I put this colour on, it reminded me of the lipsticks that Isla Fisher was wearing in the film 'Shopaholic'.


I liked this look, but at the same time I'm also so attracted that spicy element of Autumn, so I decided to pair Sandalwood Beige with Chicory lipliner.  I'm wearing the exact same makeup as in the previous 'Copper/Orange Makeup' post (http://renata-beautyandelegance.blogspot.com/2011/10/copperorange-makeup-look.html)



Just for comparison, here is another photo of me wearing Sandalwood Beige, but this time without any lipliner:


If you're looking for nice neutral, everyday warmer lipcolour, I would give Sandalwood Beige by Revlon a try!!!

No comments: